Friday, September 24, 2010

Night Before We Leave For Atlanta

On the Eve of leaving for Atlanta, Ga I thought it would be nice to document our trip to the 2010 Ryder Cup in Wales.  Also, it will give all of you a chance to see it through the eyes of a couple of Americans in a sea of Europeans.  We will post pictures and blog daily about our adventures overseas!

Quick Background: My wife Chasity and I were invited to go to Wales by our good friends Angie and Bubba Watson.  I knew Bubba the way he was playing this year he would get a chance to make the team, and sure enough he did.  I applied for a passport months before he made the team in belief that he could do it and we would some how find a way to the Ryder Cup if he did.  They are wonderful friends and I look forward to seeing them enjoy what they have worked so hard for.

We will be leaving Saturday the 24th to meet them in Atlanta and watch the final round of the Tour Championship at East Lake Golf Club on Sunday.  We will then be boarding the Charter plane to head over to Cardiff, Wales to the Celtic Manor Resort to watch the 2010 Ryder Cup. (that sounds sweet to finally say!)  Friends and family of Bubba and Angie will be joining us on the flight and we are excited to experience this with them.

Bags are packed and the anticipation is causing me not to want to go to sleep!  But I need to try so
God Bless and Goodnight.....See you in Atlanta!!


GO USA!!

GOD IS GOOD!!!

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment